As a note - you will definitely need digital scales for it, as I converted the ingredients from USA cups!
- 225g melted butter
- 500g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 37.5g ground flax seed soaked in 60ml water for 10 minutes
- 120g flour
- 100g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 170g chocolate chips
- 93g rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flax seed until combined.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Pour into a greased 23 x 23 x 5 baking tray.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.
Pair with our Milk's Up tea for another boost of galactagogues in your diet - as fenugreek, fennel, anise and nettle are used in our blend, and can also support your nursing journey.