Lemon & Ginger Pimms mocktail
Pimms is a quintessential British summertime drink. If you are looking to cut down on alcohol, or want to omit it from your diet, this Pimms inspired lemon and ginger mocktail is the perfect alternative.
It is zingy, refreshing, with a lovely warmth from the ginger.
Feel free to garnish with whatever fruit, or herbs you prefer. You can also use frozen fruit instead of ice cubes. At HotTea HQ we use frozen strawberries leftover from picking far too many with the kids.
- 1 x Morning Rescue tea bag
- 300 ml boiling water
- Ginger beer
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint, sliced orange, cucumber and strawberries to garnish
1. Brew your Morning Rescue tea bag with 300 ml boiling water for at least 5 minutes, and leave to cool slightly
2. Add some ice, a splash of lemonade and ginger beer
3. Garnish with mint, cumber, orange and strawberry slices - et voila it is ready to enjoy!