We created this cocktail to celebrate World Daiquiri day. The hibiscus in our Get Up & Glow tea has a deliciously fruity and tart flavour, which combines exceptionally well with lime and rum.
This cocktail is fruity, tart and punchy, and worryingly easy to drink! The perfect cocktail to enjoy on a sunny day.
- 3 oz Get Up & Glow Tea concentrate
- 2 oz light rum
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.75 oz 1:1 sugar syrup (equal parts sugar & water)
- Soda water
- Sliced lime
- To make the Get Up & Glow concentrate: brew 1 Get Up and Glow teabag in 6 ounces of boiling water, leave the teabag in until the tea has cooled.
- To make the sugar syrup: gently heat equal parts sugar and water until the sugar has dissolved, and then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once the tea and syrup have cooled, pour Get Up & Glow concentrate, rum, fresh lime juice and sugar syrup into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and top with a slice of lime and enjoy!