The Final Push - Raspberry Leaf Tea
Prepare to meet your baby from 32 weeks with The Final Push organic raspberry leaf tea
- Raspberry leaf tea has been traditionally used to help ease your baby's entrance into the world. It has been linked to a shorter second stage of labour.
- We have blended organic red raspberry leaves with organic whole peppermint to create a sweet, refreshing and comforting cuppa
- Start drinking 1 cup at 32 weeks, increasing to drink up to 3 cups a day until your baby arrives
- The soothing properties of whole peppermint leaves can help to ease heartburn, and aid digestion
- 100% natural ingredients, plastic free, biodegradable tea bags and packaging
Gluten free and vegan friendly
- Each bag makes 2 cups of tea - leave the bag in if you like a stronger brew
- Multi-award winning: The Final Push has won the 2019 UK Baby Awards - Best Maternity Product, and the 2020 Dear Bump - Best Pregnancy Supplement.
Each pack contains 15 biodegradable pyramid tea bags
Choose from 1 pack, or 4 packs for 10% off & free delivery , or 6 packs for 20% off and free delivery.
Raspberry Leaf Tea and Birth Preparation
Raspberry leaves have been used for millennia by women to support them in the final stages of their pregnancy, and there are scientific studies that suggest it has a positive effect on labour. Lab research has shown that raspberry leaf tea helped facilitate more rhythmic contractions in uterine tissue but also showed conflicted toning and relaxing effects.
In our opinion (which is not medical), it’s got to be worth a shot. But given the effectiveness of the leaf in lab tests, please do not drink this tea before you are 32 weeks pregnant. If it does have a strong impact, then you want this to happen at a safe time in your pregnancy.