Take A Pause Menopause Tea Blend
Whilst there are 48 symptoms of menopause, we’ve selected natural herbs that have been used for millennia to support with the most common ones we face
This whole leaf tea contains green tea, raspberry leaf, gingko biloba, ginseng, valerian, sage and liquorice
- Take A Pause menopause tea is specially blended to offer support and relief through the tough menopause transition, from perimenopause to postmenopause
We recommend this tea iced if you suffer from hot flushes, keep chilled in the fridge so it’s on hand whenever you need it
Plant based, plastic free, biodegradable tea bags and packaging
Gluten free and vegan friendly
- Each bag makes 2 cups of tea - leave the bag in if you like a stronger brew
Each pack contains 15 biodegradable pyramid tea bags
Choose from 1 pack, or 4 packs for 10% off & free delivery , or 6 packs for 20% off and free delivery.
Enjoy over ice
When you're suffering from hot flushes, it is not advisable to be drinking too much hot tea. It's why we recommend making our Take A Pause Menopause Tea as an iced tea.
Follow the simple steps below and you'll have 1 litre of menopause tea to sip through the day...
- Use 3 teabags in a 1 litre jug
- Cover with c. 2 inches of freshly boiled water, wait for 30 seconds
- Top up with cold water
- Store in door of the fridge for 4-6 hours (max. 24 hours)
- Enjoy whenever you like!